What we treat:
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) & Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency (POI) – formerly known as Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Surgical menopause
- Vaginal symptoms related to the menopause
- Menopause sexual dysfunction
- Testosterone deficiency
- Menopause after breast cancer or cancer treatment – although traditional HRT may not be advisable, we can advise on non-hormonal and lifestyle management
What we can’t/don’t treat:
- Fertility issues and early pregnancy support
- As an online service, we cannot offer face-to-face appointments for examinations or Mirena™ coil fitting. If your condition needs a physical examination, we will refer you back to your GP or another appropriate doctor.
We’ll help you regain your hormone balance from the comfort of your own home as ALL consultations with our specialists are done online
Is it possible to arrange a face to face appointment?
The Women’s Hormone Clinic does not offer face to face appointments. All initial appointments are conducted via secure video link and all reviews by either telephone or video. We believe that allowing women to access treatment from the comfort of their own home without the stress of travel is extremely beneficial and the feedback we have received from current patients is overwhelmingly positive. This also allows us to offer our services to women regardless of their geographical location.
How will my ID be checked?
What if I have questions in between appointments?
How can I give feedback?
From time to time we may survey our patients to ask for more in depth feedback on the service we offer – completion of these surveys is purely voluntary.
of women aged 45-65 who have currently experienced the menopause in the past 10 years, had not consulted a heathcare professional about their menopause symptoms.
* May 2016 survey conducted by Ipsos MORI on behalf of the British Menopause Society (BMS) – https://thebms.org.uk