New Patient Enquiry Form
Once you’ve submitted the form below (5 simple questions)…
- A member of our team will be in touch by phone and email to inform you of our next available appointment times and to find one that is convenient to you.
- Once booked your will receive a confirmation email containing the link to your video consultation – you will not need to download any new software to access this.
- We kindly ask that you access this first appointment on a computer, laptop or tablet rather than a phone as the larger screen size will allow you to make the most of the information that we share on our screen during the session.
- You will also be sent a link to our pre-assessment questionnaire which will help us to make the best use of your consultation time.
- You will receive an email containing the invoice for your consultation. Please note payment is required a minimum of 7 days prior to your appointment or it may be cancelled. Appointments that are cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice are non-refundable
of women felt their menopause symptoms were worse or much worse than they suspected. Reporting an average of seven symptoms.
* May 2016 survey conducted by Ipsos MORI on behalf of the British Menopause Society (BMS) – https://thebms.org.uk