Dr Rebecca Poet
– GP with a special interest in hormone therapy
Rebecca is a highly experienced and empathetic doctor who believes that the correct balance of hormones holds the key to a woman’s emotional and physical well-being.
Having a hormone imbalance is not in the least bit unusual but can be unnerving, especially if there’s no-one experienced to talk to about your concerns or if you feel that you’re ‘on the clock’. Unfortunately adequate time is something most GPs simply don’t have in routine appointments.
The condition is invariably – and simply – treatable, but some things can’t be rushed. You need time to explain, I need time to get to know you and identify exactly what we’re dealing with. Then, with full understanding, I can tailor a dedicated hormone rebalancing treatment specifically to meet your needs. Because, in my experience, there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution.
- Qualified in Medicine from Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals in London
- 1st class honours degree in Reproductive Physiology
- 10 years of experience working as a GP in Sussex
- Extensive training with the British Menopause Society and the Marion Gluck Academy for Bioidentical Hormones
- Diploma from the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
- Associate of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
of women surveyed experienced hot flushes
* May 2016 survey conducted by Ipsos MORI on behalf of the British Menopause Society (BMS) – https://thebms.org.uk