– Clinic Manager/Pharmacist with a special interest in hormone therapy
Rachel is an experienced business manager and pharmacist who has worked in various settings in the UK and overseas.
I believe in a holistic approach to healthcare. A healthy lifestyle including time outdoors is important for good physical and mental health for all ages but particularly for women during the transitional time of menopause. With the right menopause care and support, women can continue to thrive and live happy and fulfilling lives. The advances in expertise around hormone therapy are having a very positive impact on women’s health now and the longer term although the wide range of treatments may appear confusing at first. At The Women’s Hormone Clinic, we ensure that women have individualised care with enough time to fully explain the options so that women can make informed choices about what is best suited for them.
- Qualified as a pharmacist from the University of Nottingham
- Masters in Business from Edinburgh Business School
- 25 years as a pharmacist working in community and primary care settings
View other staff profiles
of women surveyed experienced hot flushes
* May 2016 survey conducted by Ipsos MORI on behalf of the British Menopause Society (BMS) – https://thebms.org.uk