Dr Jane Walker
– GP with a special interest in hormone therapy
Jane is an experienced doctor who is passionate about educating, empowering and supporting all women through all stages of their menopause transition.
As a GP, I have seen the debilitating effects a hormonal imbalance can have on all aspects of a women’s life. With conflicting advice and information from health care professionals, the media and the internet, I think women can often feel lost and confused about the right treatment path for them. I feel passionate about educating and empowering women with accurate information so that they can make informed decisions, taking control of their health and in doing so improving their quality of life.
At the Women’s hormone clinic, we have the luxury of time to fully explore your symptoms and how they are impacting you. We can discuss your options and preferences in order to tailor a treatment plan that is right for you.
- Qualified in Medicine from University Southampton
- BSc in Medical Genetics
- 15 years of experience working in a range of hospital settings in the UK and New Zealand
- Experience working as a GP in Sussex since 2017
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians
- Diploma from the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
- Extensive training with Marion Gluck Academy for Bioidentical Hormones
- Member of the British Menopause Society
Our other doctors
of women surveyed experienced hot flushes
* May 2016 survey conducted by Ipsos MORI on behalf of the British Menopause Society (BMS) – https://thebms.org.uk